This is my "Dream Team"

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my 2009 Scion xB:

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

For my 2004 Hyundai Elantra (needs a new tranny):

IMG_0799.jpg

Those RedLine(s) are synthetic, right? Heard a lot of good things about this brand.

Originally Posted By: 94supraonchrome
nice, are those stock bulbs, aftermarket, or HIDs?

Those are 6000K Digital HIDs, with Sylvania SilverStar turn signals (they look amber when lit, but blue when not lit). I also have 4300K HID bulbs (as a backup now), but I chose this because of style, especially at night.

Last edited:
I thought they may be 6000Ks. they look great. I've been a long time HID user myself (10 years) and I think you can't go wrong with them, especially now that the kits are cheaper. Got any pics of the SilverStar turns not lit?

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Nice. Here's my little stash for the 530i and the Jetta. I usually never stock more oil than needed for one oil change.

P1050301.jpg

Nice, quality products, especially for that Beamer you have.

Originally Posted By: 94supraonchrome
I thought they may be 6000Ks. they look great. I've been a long time HID user myself (10 years) and I think you can't go wrong with them, especially now that the kits are cheaper. Got any pics of the SilverStar turns not lit?

I remember, I bought my first HID (digital) for my Elantra, it was $400, by Xtronics. I just like the little tint of blue, that's why I picked the 6000k. I tried the 4300K, it was OK, but I preferred the 6000K. Oh, by the way here:

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

They are 100% STREET LEGAL, too. There's a lot of bulbs, that are pure blue, red or etc., but they are only for OFF-ROAD, or SHOW purposes.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Here`s mine:
if6gw7.jpg

In the future, I want to get SYNTHETIC for my gearbox, even though it's an automatic.

I never miss an opportunity to post my stash:

pp.sized.jpg

And Motul Gear 300 in the diff and tranny.

Originally Posted By: EPHIOS
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Here`s mine:
if6gw7.jpg

In the future, I want to get SYNTHETIC for my gearbox, even though it's an automatic.

^^Absolutely! I always used Mobil 1 ATF in the auto tranny 3000GT I had. I also used it in my Olds Trofeo.

Originally Posted By: webfors

pp.sized.jpg

MotherLoad of PP! That's going to last you for a long while! Are those what the old jugs of PP look like? Nice! I wish I can keep that much on my garage, unfortunely, my garage is full. I can only keep two 5-quarts of PP. Excellent oil, that's all I have to say!

Last edited:
yep, 8 jugs are the old style, and 3 are the new. Should have 3 years of oil changes there
wink.gif

I'm down to only 8 jugs now! :)

Originally Posted By: webfors

pp.sized.jpg

My God man....Thats not a stash, it's a shrine!

Nice stash!

I don't have pics of my complete stash but here's some of it. Not in the picture are the gallons and gallons of Havoline DS, Motorcraft and M1. (in boxes)

Linked for size.
First section is the PureOnes to the Delcos. Stuff for my Vic.
PureOne FL820S equivalents (2)
Amsoil DOT 3 (1)
Amsoil Severe Gear 75W110 (1)
Schaeffers All-Trans Supreme Full Synthetic (1)
Schaeffers 7000 5W20 (18)
Second set is the Delcos to the two lone Puro Classics. For the Montana. A couple filters will probably end up on the Cavalier as well.
Wix-Sourced PF52 (3)
Champ-Sourced PF52 (4)
Purolator Classic PF52 Equivalent (2)
Supertech PF52 Equivalent (1)
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W40 (2) Will be mixed with QS 5W20.
Quaker State 5W20 (2) To be mixed with Delvac
Quaker State 5W30 (1)
Pennzoil HM 5W30 (1)
Puro Classics over is for the Saturn and various.
German Castrol Syntec 0W30 (8)
Rotella T 10W30 (1)
Rotella T custom blend (5W40 and 10W30 mixed, for lawnmower.)
Valvoline SynPower 10W30. I got this on rebate. Do not know what I will use it in yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back