Think im gonna make the switch to high mileage.. which one?

It amazes me that some want to see leaks before useing a HM oil. Be proactive! Use HM oils to hopefully prevent leaks before they start. Keep the seals conditioned all the time instead of trying to reverse seal shrinkage once it has began.

SuperTech HM synthetic is a fantastic oil at a rock bottom price. No need to overpay for anything.
I had a non leaking engine turn into a leaker half way into the change interval after switching to HM oil.. Has nothing to do with being proactive, that's what changing oil on a regular basis is all about. However some aren't happy unless their engine has problems.

I had a non leaking engine turn into a leaker half way into the change interval after switching to HM oil.. Has nothing to do with being proactive, that's what changing oil on a regular basis is all about. However some aren't happy unless their engine has problems.

You really think using HM oil caused your leak? Seriously?

This reminds me of people who go 30K - 40K miles with out changing their oil or filter, then blame Pennzoil (or whaterver) for causing problems after it finally got changed. I am willing to bet if you would have been more proactive, and started HM oils well before, the leak would not have happened.

Valvoline Advance Synthetic with Maxlife would be a good idea. Nothing wrong with high mileage oils. I am running this in the Caravan with 19k.
High Mileage oil meets the specs for your engine so problem with that.
Valvoline even states that you can use it from new with no effects and guarantees it for 300k if you follow the engine guarantee

This may be one of, if not the most, talked about topics on this site. Just search high mileage oil and you can spend a day reading all of the threads to get way more information and opinions that you could ever dream of.

wtd

I use Castrol High Mileage in my 98 Chevy K3500 with the 7.4L with 120,000 miles on it because it has a front seal leak that used to drip oil. I've used both Pennzoil and Valvoline HM in it in the past too. They all have worked and the leak no longer drips.