The Wiper Blade Company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope,but I've also had good luck with the PIAA wipers, they typically last me 16-24+ month. . The SI tech's on the g37 started to act up after 13 months or so but all they needed was a good cleaning with some 50/50 ISO and water and they were back to their normal quiet streak free selves..

no
wouldn't trade my Silblades for anything. best wipers hand down IMO. set on my 01 I sold were 5. to the best of my knowledge they're still on the truck.
set on the Sportage are 3yrs old.

Last edited:
Charge me $20 so that i can buy wiper blades from you?!?
No thanks!!!

What a goofy revenue profile for a company...
I suppose they think you'll forget you paid the $20 entry fee for the privilege of buying from them???

I just buy the $5-$6 Michelin blades at Walmart...they work as good as any...

I have had excellent results using Michelin Stealth Hybrid wiper blades. They are worth the slight extra cost. They easily last twice as long as any other wipers I have ever used. I have had them last two years and only replaced them because I thought they had been on there too long. I even had some other wipers fail, went to the shed and found some old Stealths I had retired, put them on and they kept going for quite awhile. The also do well in the winter, shedding ice and snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back