That'll be $86

Now if it was something with a standard J hook blade they could save a good amount buying refill or some el cheapo blades at the dollar store. That style is more the exception than the rule on newer stuff though.
Yeah their getting rid of the J-hook got rid of many options for me and my newer cars. Grumble. Now I'm worried that while I fiddle with the mechanism that the arm will slip and whack the windshield. Did it once, left a crack. :(

Even Rockauto isn't what it used to be on price. Though I wonder if the clearance blades I got (for a buck or two) were 20 years old and destined to fall apart faster.

Awwww Contrare....

I was mixing my own - 50% distilled water, 50% vinegar and a squirt of Dawn.

I've had to replace every single washer pump on my Toyotas. Well, I haven't replaced the ones in the LX570, it appears to be a complete PITA to get to! Not wanting to tackle that job.

I think I'm going to skip the dawn from now on. I suspect the solids in the detergent have screwed up the pumps somehow.
Ever think that maybe that you are adding an ACID and that eats metal. Vinegar is acid with a flowery grandma name from a fairytale 🥰

Wife was rusting out our washing with this bad practice.

Back