The Animal Shelters Are Full...

I admire and respect this guy. He's coping with his own demons and he is giving these poor dogs a life and great care including health care. I've seen other videos from him.

I'd do this in a shelter out in the country but not this many at home.
He's just a better man than me...

I admire and respect this guy. He's coping with his own demons and he is giving these poor dogs a life and great care including health care. I've seen other videos from him.

look at that hat on that dog!! LOL.. that look on the dog's face is like "are you serious with this hat?!" too funny! love it! :ROFLMAO:

An old friend of mine got one from a rescue and I was invited to her mom's house and they both told me the dog hates strangers.

While the ladies were cooking the dog hopped on my lap and went to sleep...they couldn't believe it.
Dogs sense fear. So if your afraid there afraid, they think your going to attack. No fear, no threat. I am the same way, most dogs like me, even the ones that aren't supposed to like anybody. I do know to steer clear if there not happy of course.

An old friend of mine got one from a rescue and I was invited to her mom's house and they both told me the dog hates strangers.

While the ladies were cooking the dog hopped on my lap and went to sleep...they couldn't believe it.
I have played that out many times but it’s the cat. Cats love me, no idea why. It’s a curse. 😮

A very nice orange cat has been frequenting my backyard lately...because I've been feeding it. My indoor cat gets very antsy when it shows up. It breaks my heart a little, because I don't think my cat would accept another into the fold, and orange seems very benign and easy going. I haven't given up yet though...

My lady friend lives with two dogs.. A 19 year old female Chihuahua who is a sweet elderly dog. Loves being rubbed and stroked in the dead cockroach position. She is also a grandma to a 4 year old American Bully, who is a great gentle dog after a 10 minute calming down period. Gets upset if I sit in her spot on the sofa.

A very nice orange cat has been frequenting my backyard lately...because I've been feeding it. My indoor cat gets very antsy when it shows up. It breaks my heart a little, because I don't think my cat would accept another into the fold, and orange seems very benign and easy going. I haven't given up yet though...
Yep, had one of those at the start of covid. Very old, very frail looking thing showed up on the step. Neighbour said crotchety lady on the corner tossed him out. Declawed, definitely didn't belong outside. So started on the front porch, then moved him to the back screen porch after a couple weeks. Wife finally relented so moved indoors when it got too hot. Story is much longer but he was a sweet little guy. He got much better inside, but his kidneys were shot. With us just about 3 years.

The 1 dog never got to like him so they kept their distance.

Read some more on this guy. I found this article very heartwarming and making me very angry all at once. If you get really angry about people abusing dogs like I do, you might wish to skip it.

Back