Tea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up Harney & Sons Green Tea with Vanilla/Coconut/Ginger. Really good.

I try and drink a lot of Green Tea. Supposed to be good for you. I usually pick up the gallon jugs of Arizona. Cheap.

Originally Posted By: buster

I try and drink a lot of Green Tea. Supposed to be good for you. I usually pick up the gallon jugs of Arizona. Cheap.

I don't drink tea..

Stunts your growth.
grin2.gif

I can't stand the stuff in a bottle. I drink a lot of tea but only fresh brewed with no sugar.

have you ever looked at how much sugar (HFCS?) is in Arizona tea? I think it cancels out the health benefits of the green in it.

It boggles my mind that people buy cold tea in a jug just as it does with bottled water. I much prefer to make my own at home ( w/ RO water sans HFCS, of course).

I drink a lot of tea...usually black tea. Black tea is also good for you as it contains flavonoids. Normally, I drink it hot with no sugar or cream/milk added. Right now I'm drinking "PG Tips" for my hot tea.

If I go out to eat, I'll order unsweetened iced tea.

I drink the Arizona green tea with splenda, which I don't think is good for you.

90% of the time we make our own. Most tea has flavonoids. Some more so than others.

It's only tea if it's made from tea leaves. Otherwise it's herbal brew. I can't stand flavored tea like Earl Grey. I also find lemon in tea absolutely vile. I drink black and green tea. I prefer Darjeeling, Assam, and Gyokuro.

Black mostly (usually with tea bags, as nobody else in the house drinks it). Some green, some rooibus (decoction I know)

Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah

I don't drink tea..

Stunts your growth.
grin2.gif

Do you still grow?
48.gif

I try to find the Lipton Green Tea with sugar (vice HFCS) at work or on the way home. Some things I've read lately indicate fructose might not be so healthy.

Usually have a cup of black tea in the morning with breakfast. My wife bought me some green tea with mango, but I can smell it in the cup for days afterward.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: moribundman
Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah

I don't drink tea..

Stunts your growth.
grin2.gif

Do you still grow?
48.gif

No but I'm 6ft 6 (actually 6ft 5.5") and never drank tea.

Sadly after my surgery, I have gained about 15lbs....
smirk2.gif

Take care, Bill

Originally Posted By: benjamming
It boggles my mind that people buy cold tea in a jug just as it does with bottled water. I much prefer to make my own at home ( w/ RO water sans HFCS, of course).

Because you are on the go?

Seriously, whole tea leaves brewed fresh is the best. Bottled tea and tea bag are just non carbonated soda. There is no aroma in those.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back