Syntec Blend for ARX rinse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did some searching, but never found Syntec Blend mentioned with Auto-RX. Picked up a 5-quart jug of 10W-30 Syntec Blend at Wally World for $7 and was planning to use it for rinse phase in my daughter's '99 Volvo S70 with 120k miles. Any concerns about using the blend?

If you read the instructions for ARX, it mentions to use ony dino or group III oils for the rinse. It also mentions not to use synthetic blends for the rinse. Maybe you should hold off on the syntec blend until after the rinse phase.

Originally Posted By: rainman49
Did some searching, but never found Syntec Blend mentioned with Auto-RX. Picked up a 5-quart jug of 10W-30 Syntec Blend at Wally World for $7 and was planning to use it for rinse phase in my daughter's '99 Volvo S70 with 120k miles. Any concerns about using the blend?

Yes you can use the Syntec blend as it is groupII & groupIII oil for your rinse phase, just not ant HM oils or groupIV & gruopV! Good price on that oil was it a close out?

Yep, it was on the closeout aisle. Wish they'd had more. Can't beat that price. I've got some 5W-30 PYB I'll use for the rinse and use the Syntec Blend after the rinse phase.
Thanks all.

Then even more is to follow Franks instructions...We all "dumb folk" are doing what is told per the guy that invented it...

So let me get this correct, you "lone wolf" are using this NOT per Frank's instructions...And you think this is good with Frank?

Maybe I should go 20K miles on it since you said so? This is what Frank said and NOT good for this! If Frank is cool with your new and improved deal, post it.

You should have used the search function, buy I can understand why not as it's a PIA. We have used more cases of RX in testing than you have had hot dinners and over more years than Ron and I can remember. He has a forklift and truck servicing business which has given us real world testing over multiple vehicle types which few can duplicate and for many years. Frank & co are fine.

Originally Posted By: sprintman
You should have used the search function, buy I can understand why not as it's a PIA. We have used more cases of RX in testing than you have had hot dinners and over more years than Ron and I can remember. He has a forklift and truck servicing business which has given us real world testing over multiple vehicle types which few can duplicate and for many years. Frank & co are fine.

If they are fine lets see how they are? A fork truck is not valid for all apps.

My point is you pimp "this and that" and have nothing to show for it (on BITOG). If so, lets see the proof where Frank is wrong.. He is the guy whom made it (ammounts of it)...I have used the search and maybe YOU should.

But this is why I loss interest in these threads; "same old" and nothing on the front end..Off to the real oil web site.

Not just forklifts. Geez you have selective vision as our reults have been available here for many years. Again learn how to use SEARCH function. Geez some people are just to stupid for words!

Originally Posted By: sprintman
Not just forklifts. Geez you have selective vision as our reults have been available here for many years. Again learn how to use SEARCH function. Geez some people are just to stupid for words!

post it again for us "stupid people"..Again, you make this prodcut look like WE (dumb people) do NOT want to buy it..You should STOP posting on it.

NO, YOU POST IT AGAIN FOR USE "STUPID PEOPLE:...

My point is you ARE NOT HELPING ARX in your posts..do you get that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back