Sweetest. Challenger. EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
c5539f73b9f225c61f081cf68312a5c1.jpg

Look at that.

HOW did they get that car to look like that?

20.gif

Maryland plates, and NC on the car in front. I thought you were in Florida.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Maryland plates, and NC on the car in front. I thought you were in Florida.

What, can't be around a couple of fellow out of staters?

And those are SC plates. South Carolina.

Originally Posted By: HazardousGorilla

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Ghetto, but would probably go well with your BBW clientele, if they could only fit into it somehow.

I'm sort of over that whole "Huge ladies" thing. Long story, but.. I'm actually a virgin.

Miss BMW is normal size.

And I love the paint job.

Bimmer ("Beamer" is for the motorcycles,) , I get to fix, same oil leak, 2002 525i, drinks oil:

d746f0c58a729176176bf58fff85fc1f.jpg

Originally Posted By: eljefino

You're good, man.

Thanks for not stalking me on the Internet, led by what's in these threads. Some few ACTUALLY DO THAT. Alright.

Ghetto, but would probably go well with your BBW clientele, if they could only fit into it somehow.

I'm sort of over that whole "Huge ladies" thing. Long story, but.. I'm actually a virgin.

Miss BMW is normal size.

Bimmer ("Beamer" is for the motorcycles,) , I get to fix, same oil leak, 2002 525i, drinks oil:

Please don't wrench on that BMW. Is this woman aware of your history of vehicle homicide? It is probably the valve cover gasket and/or the oil filter canister gasket. Both are common leak points and wouldn't be expensive to have a mechanic fix properly.

The Mitsubishi/Dodge Challenger was one of Mitsu's best styling jobs.Great interior too.Lousy 2.6 Astron engine though...

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
The rims are hideous.

I'm impressed with the PAINT on that thing.

Did it leave the factory that say? Teal? (No....) - ??

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

Miss BMW is normal size.

Please don't wrench on that BMW. Is this woman aware of your history of vehicle homicide? It is probably the valve cover gasket and/or the oil filter canister gasket. Both are common leak points and wouldn't be expensive to have a mechanic fix properly.

Surely, one of the orangutans will find out who she is and forewarn her.
lol.gif

BUT, C'mon, tho. This a customer from Advance Auto. I offered to help determine what's wrong with it, namely, "where does all the OIL go, if not on the ground like in mine." So..

She offered to sell me that BMW, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back