SuperTech...comes to $24 for 6 quart oil change!

I have done a lot of testing and this oil and Pennzoil Ultra Platinum seem to work the best. As for Rotella its not rated for gas engines and I will only put the latest API in my engine which is API SP. I have experimented with gas engine rated hdeos in the past and they didnt test as well.

GTX is not available in my store and its 5 quarts for $24. This is 6 quarts for $24.
Well we all know there is no heat oil or one that outperforms another one. Everyone has gave you great advice but….

To each their own.

Yeah, using a oil for one to two OCI’s isn’t a valid “test” 🤣🤣
And what are the test parameters? What are you testing? What data did you use to determine the test outcome?

For me to switch to box, I would have to save up some empty containers, as one box is three oil changes, before I could put waste oil back into the box.

I like saving money, but sometimes it is worth a buck or two for less hassle.

I have done a lot of testing and this oil and Pennzoil Ultra Platinum seem to work the best. As for Rotella its not rated for gas engines and I will only put the latest API in my engine which is API SP. I have experimented with gas engine rated hdeos in the past and they didnt test as well.

GTX is not available in my store and its 5 quarts for $24. This is 6 quarts for $24.
what test did you run with the HDEOs?

Sorry I didnt conduct a test according to exacting scientific parameters. A few Blackstone tests are good enough for me. Im not going to sit here and spend time and money on a scientific test because you dont like it. A Blackstone test or two is good enough for me.

Remember the days where you went to your local auto parts store....to BUY oil??? I miss those days.

Sorry I didnt conduct a test according to exacting scientific parameters. A few Blackstone tests are good enough for me. Im not going to sit here and spend time and money on a scientific test because you dont like it. A Blackstone test or two is good enough for me.
I was simply asking for the UOAs through BS, what are you looking at/concerned with that helps you determine what is a good vs. bad oil is all or per your post - "good enough for me"? I use UOAs a lot for trend analysis and fuel dilution/viscosity drop.

LOL Really I love self checkout other than the fact it's an excuse for the store to eliminate workers and massively increase theft and shoplifting! But hey, all that minimum wage salary you are saving!

So now instead of hiring people to work as checkout clerks, they hire people to watch the people that watch the people self checking out!
:LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL::poop:
Around here they seem to have more and more people doing online pickup orders which looks to keep employees just as busy

Back