Super Tech oil at Walmart

Wow.... That's crazy about the Federated Auto parts stores not selling to the public...

I go to the Fisher Auto parts stores which are Federated Auto parts stores in the Richmond area and they gladly sell me anything oil wise... or anything else...

It's a hour drive west for me to go to the Fisher Auto parts store just south of Richmond. I like driving so it's no big deal.

Wow.... That's crazy about the Federated Auto parts stores not selling to the public...

I go to the Fisher Auto parts stores which are Federated Auto parts stores in the Richmond area and they gladly sell me anything oil wise... or anything else...

It's a hour drive west for me to go to the Fisher Auto parts store just south of Richmond. I like driving so it's no big deal.
Yeah we had a Fisher here and a Shepard’s never knew what happened to either one. But yeah they laughed me out of the store basically so I said well it will be the last time I think about going there. I try to go to Advance sometimes since they provided and donated all of our shop supplies when I was in school.

Best thing you can do for all of you, to identify where the Supertech oil is coming from, in your area is literally to go to your local Walmart, grab a bottle of Supertech, look up the Dexos license number in the back back of the bottle, do a quick Google search on your phone right there of the Dexos license number and BOOM! You have your results and you know exactly which company's oil is at your location.

Best thing you can do for all of you, to identify where the Supertech oil is coming from, in your area is literally to go to your local Walmart, grab a bottle of Supertech, look up the Dexos license number in the back back of the bottle, do a quick Google search on your phone right there of the Dexos license number and BOOM! You have your results and you know exactly which company's oil is at your location.
Warren Distribution is the exclusive bottler of SuperTech as has been mentioned many, many times.

I must be doing something wrong with that. Just checked the back of a bottle of ST high mileage synthetic 5w30 5qt jug I have. There's 3 dexos1 Gen 2 license #s. If I google any one of them it just comes up with a picture of the bottle.

I must be doing something wrong with that. Just checked the back of a bottle of ST high mileage synthetic 5w30 5qt jug I have. There's 3 dexos1 Gen 2 license #s. If I google any one of them it just comes up with a picture of the bottle.
So when I say a simple Google search. You have to do a little bit more than just copy that exact license number in the search bar. I keep another tab open for the GM Dexos site and has a listing. Cntl+F and paste the license number in the find bar. Link below. Bookmark it in your phone if you'd like.

Last edited:
Reactions: JTK
Warren Distribution is the exclusive bottler of SuperTech as has been mentioned many, many times.

Warren Distribution is the exclusive bottler of SuperTech as has been mentioned many, many times.ekek

Yes, a lot of us are tracking this. The problem is people tend to revert back to old topics that expand far back to a window of about a decade when Supertech sourced their oil from different distributions and regional locations played a roll. The Supertech oil sold in California was not the same oil sold in New York as a simple example. Today, I don't know as I haven't looked it up but I know a few years back, most of the US was getting their Supertech oil from Warren Distribution (not performance).

Yes, a lot of us are tracking this. The problem is people tend to revert back to old topics that expand far back to a window of about a decade when Supertech sourced their oil from different distributions and regional locations played a roll. The Supertech oil sold in California was not the same oil sold in New York as a simple example. Today, I don't know as I haven't looked it up but I know a few years back, most of the US was getting their Supertech oil from Warren Distribution (not performance).
Warren Distribution IS Warren Performance but not Warren .Oil

These people who supposedly bought Warren are investors and they want efficiency. Do you think they're going to let things run the same way as before? I don't think most people care or pay attention to this stuff but a lot of economic turmoil has been a result of the actions of private equity firms. We don't know if these people plan to own Warren for the long term or just exploit it and then let it go for a profit. Under these circumstances, why would anyone here give them money when there are other options? Just questions, not accusations.

Nowhere on the ST bottle will it way Warren anything
I have seen "Warren" on bottles on their shelves and others have posted pictures showing it. Of course, that just means that the ones in my local stores were produced by Warren. Other regions may have something different.

I have emailed Warren Distribution and they have sent me PDS's labeled SuperTech
They could be one of many that produce SuperTech for WM.

Yeah the oil made by Warren Distribution that is technically their own is Mag-1. . Which is really not easy to find around my area.

Federated Auto parts oil is made by Warren Distribution.
I've seen Mag1 products in a few different "farm" type stores. Definitely could be a regional thing though.

Warren also makes other store-brand oils. Meijer, for one, but they're not in VA to my knowledge. Meijer is basically Walmart but regional (HQ'd in MI, stores there, OH, IN, KY, etc). The Warren person said look for "WSE", "WPP", or "WNE" on the bottom of the bottle. If you see that, it's a Warren product.

These people who supposedly bought Warren are investors and they want efficiency. Do you think they're going to let things run the same way as before? I don't think most people care or pay attention to this stuff but a lot of economic turmoil has been a result of the actions of private equity firms. We don't know if these people plan to own Warren for the long term or just exploit it and then let it go for a profit. Under these circumstances, why would anyone here give them money when there are other options? Just questions, not accusations.
Is it just me, or do their acquisitions sound unfamiliar? Other than the Governor (who looks thinner and more in shape than his political pictures) none of them look familiar. Would assume Tony is a brother who moved to California. Hotels must be another group. Time will tell.

I have seen "Warren" on bottles on their shelves and others have posted pictures showing it. Of course, that just means that the ones in my local stores were produced by Warren. Other regions may have something different.

They could be one of many that produce SuperTech for WM.
Please read ALL the post's before you comment. The bottles at WM haven't had the "WPP" on the bottles for some time now but they are still WD.

Please read ALL the post's before you comment. The bottles at WM haven't had the "WPP" on the bottles for some time now but they are still WD.
Does it even matter my money says it all made form the same recipe and I'd also bet the is less than a couple % points of difference in them jug to jug!

Is it just me, or do their acquisitions sound unfamiliar? Other than the Governor (who looks thinner and more in shape than his political pictures) none of them look familiar. Would assume Tony is a brother who moved to California. Hotels must be another group. Time will tell.
I guess they are in various markets due to diversification and exposure. I haven't heard of many of those companies myself.

They are invested in one way or another in AI, aerospace, software, healthcare, dealership services, automation, marketing, mattresses (lol), crypto, educational apps, supply chain solutions, property management services, computer networks, virtual reality software, cloud services, etc. The list goes on and on. Not sure how much control they have in the day to day management of these various companies they are invested in. They might be actively managing them or just financing them. You're right though, we'll see what happens with Warren.

The Governor seems to be involved in plenty of shenanigans to be sure.

I guess they are in various markets due to diversification and exposure. I haven't heard of many of those companies myself.

They are invested in one way or another in AI, aerospace, software, healthcare, dealership services, automation, marketing, mattresses (lol), crypto, educational apps, supply chain solutions, property management services, computer networks, virtual reality software, cloud services, etc. The list goes on and on. Not sure how much control they have in the day to day management of these various companies they are invested in. They might be actively managing them or just financing them. You're right though, we'll see what happens with Warren.

The Governor seems to be involved in plenty of shenanigans to be sure.

How many Illinois governors haven't been to prison? The two Jim's Thompson and Edgar come to mind. I'm sure there's others.

Back