Stevie Ray Vaughan

I never saw him in concert, but back when I was in college, our lab had a 10-foot satellite dish hooked directly to MTV and our instructor let us tune in all the time. (Remember when MTV actually played music videos instead of glorifying teenage pregnancy? :ROFLMAO:) He had some pretty good videos.

Yeah, he had drug problems bad I read about. Muddy Waters said he could have been one of the best blues/musicians if he stayed off that “white powder”
I still think he was one of the best. White Powder had nothing to do with his death, though. They flew through a mist at the wrong time with the wrong hill in front of the chopper. Sad.

A Buddy Holly kind of story........
The Big Bopper guys........

Ritchie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

I saw the Buddy Holly Story in London years ago … those stage performers had it right on the money …

Drugs isn’t “libelous”. He did some drugs was all I was saying. Don’t have to jump down someone’s throat to prove your point.

simply blown away by your remarks also

Drugs isn’t “libelous”. He did some drugs was all I was saying. Don’t have to jump down someone’s throat to prove your point.

Okay, if you died in car accident and someone said you did a lot of drugs, would your family sue? I would. Do you think they would be quite pissed? I am not trying to jump down anyone's throat but if you are that interested in Vaughn and want to start a thread on him maybe read a cursory bio on Wiki rather than imply something that is fairly horrific. Do you think his family members might be pissed?..
simply blown away by your remarks also
As am I. You implied he died of a drug overdose and he didn't ffs!! You seem completely unapologetic about it actually!

Back