Squirrel. Fat or pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These look like "Big-Foot Sighting" pics...
grin2.gif

I can't get the squirrels off my bird feeders, so they chow down all day. There's a couple of them in my back yard that are probably 1.5 times that big! One in particular probably weighs as much as a small cat.

Well, the rest of America is getting obese. The squirrels might as well join in the fun.
smiley-eatdrink023.gif

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
...Well, the rest of America is getting obese. The squirrels might as well join in the fun.
smiley-eatdrink023.gif

crackmeup2.gif

Try one of these...

AR154B.jpg

squirrel%20baffle%201201.jpg

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPmZ-TdxEQ4&feature=related

Oh my gosh!
crackmeup2.gif

I've got to direct my mom to this video. Squirrels are making her life miserable. She thinks the Bible is referring to a squirrel when it talks about the anti-christ.

Originally Posted By: Chris142
Either fat or pregnant?

Find out if it's a boy or a girl. That will narrow the options down to a fat male, to a fat female, or to a fat pregnant female.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: BimmerMan
It looks like dinner to me.
LOL.gif

But you live in California... Shouldn't you be in the South-Eastern states?
LOL.gif
(J/K)

Originally Posted By: moribundman

Find out if it's a boy or a girl. That will narrow the options down to a fat male, to a fat female, or to a fat pregnant female.
grin2.gif

How? Pull down it's pants?
banana2.gif

Originally Posted By: moribundman

grin2.gif

How? Pull down it's pants?
banana2.gif

Uh, I don't see it wearing any pants! Just get a close look!
48.gif

Squirrels are cool, I got them coming to me to eat out of my hand. Anyhow - is the squirrel is pregnant or nursing you will see the rows of nipples just like on a pregnant dog.

Squirrels have six nipples.

On the show Fringe, Walter proposed the "half nipple theory:" the ideal number of young should be half the number of nipples available, with the maximum number of young being the number of nipples. What now, Octomom?

I can see the conversation now...

Other Party: "Where are you going?"
Chris: "To count the Squirels Nipples"
O/P: "HUH?"
Chris: "No it's cool, these guys online want to know if the squirel is male/female and I have to see if it has nipples"
O/P: "ok, have fun" (Meanwhile the O/P calls the local Psychiatric ward in that county.)

LOL.gif
(J/K)

That is a big squirrel...
shocked2.gif

My phone takes better pics than videos. I'll go see if I can count nipples!

That sounds bad
27.gif

0607091620.jpg

Hmm, maybe you need to put on your new glasses for a clearer view.
wink.gif

That squirrel got big headlights!

This fellow or lady has been hanging around the bushes near the back door.Things huge! Either fat or pregnant? I dunno which.

And you thought your squirrel was fat.
713090_9b3c_625x1000.jpg

fat_squirrel.jpg

2973818461_2b391c20e0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back