Squirrel. Fat or pregnant?

I can't get the squirrels off my bird feeders, so they chow down all day. There's a couple of them in my back yard that are probably 1.5 times that big! One in particular probably weighs as much as a small cat. Well, the rest of America is getting obese. The squirrels might as well join in the fun.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
...Well, the rest of America is getting obese. The squirrels might as well join in the fun.
Try one of these...

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPmZ-TdxEQ4&feature=related
Oh my gosh! I've got to direct my mom to this video. Squirrels are making her life miserable. She thinks the Bible is referring to a squirrel when it talks about the anti-christ.

Originally Posted By: Chris142
Either fat or pregnant?
Find out if it's a boy or a girl. That will narrow the options down to a fat male, to a fat female, or to a fat pregnant female.

Chris142

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Find out if it's a boy or a girl. That will narrow the options down to a fat male, to a fat female, or to a fat pregnant female.
How? Pull down it's pants?

Originally Posted By: moribundman
How? Pull down it's pants?
Uh, I don't see it wearing any pants! Just get a close look!

Squirrels are cool, I got them coming to me to eat out of my hand. Anyhow - is the squirrel is pregnant or nursing you will see the rows of nipples just like on a pregnant dog.

Squirrels have six nipples. On the show Fringe, Walter proposed the "half nipple theory:" the ideal number of young should be half the number of nipples available, with the maximum number of young being the number of nipples. What now, Octomom?

I can see the conversation now... Other Party: "Where are you going?" Chris: "To count the Squirels Nipples" O/P: "HUH?" Chris: "No it's cool, these guys online want to know if the squirel is male/female and I have to see if it has nipples" O/P: "ok, have fun" (Meanwhile the O/P calls the local Psychiatric ward in that county.) (J/K) That is a big squirrel...

My phone takes better pics than videos. I'll go see if I can count nipples! That sounds bad
Hmm, maybe you need to put on your new glasses for a clearer view. ;\) That squirrel got big headlights!

This fellow or lady has been hanging around the bushes near the back door.Things huge! Either fat or pregnant? I dunno which.
And you thought your squirrel was fat.