Spotted 2021 Mustang Mach-E today at grocery store

The Mustang name has forevermore been tarnished and ruined 🤮
I mean they made the Mustang II for 4 years... as for aerodynamics, sometimes things that don’t look very aerodynamic are. It has a drag coefficient of 0.30, for reference a 2015+ Prius is 0.24.

I mean they made the Mustang II for 4 years... as for aerodynamics, sometimes things that don’t look very aerodynamic are. It has a drag coefficient of 0.30, for reference a 2015+ Prius is 0.24.
Yeah my sister had one of those (4-popper in bright canary yellow) and it was a joke!! But the King Cobra Mustang II was SWEET!!

Is this a Mustang?
1618098219697.jpeg

It's an attempt at exploiting the significant brand capital the "Mustang" name has. At least, unlike with the Mustang II, they plan on putting something with some decent motivation under it. The GT version is 480HP with a 0-60 of 3.5 seconds.

They made the front end of the GT a bit more humorous, giving it a fake grille :ROFLMAO:
1618151254140.jpg

I wonder when they'll come out with the Shelby Cobra model?:D Throw on some synthesized electronic dual exhaust on it to make it sound MEAN!!👿

Mustang II Cobra and King Cobra: The best Handling and Driving Mustang!
I had that exact car in the mid 1980's with a built 302 and tubular headers.

The Fairmont with the fancy coupe' body that followed was the REAL garbage.

Don't get me going! I owned MANY of these junkboxes - trying to get a GOOD sample.
I guess that is what happens when a former GM guy plays with the other team for a bit.
I was given No Quarter.
- Ken

Mustang II Cobra and King Cobra: The best Handling and Driving Mustang!
I had that exact car in the mid 1980's with a built 302 and tubular headers.

The Fairmont with the fancy coupe' body that followed was the REAL garbage.

Don't get me going! I owned MANY of these junkboxes - trying to get a GOOD sample.
I guess that is what happens when a former GM guy plays with the other team for a bit.
I was given No Quarter.
- Ken
I think the Mustang II Cobras are BEAUTIFUL!! Plus they were rare.

I think the Mustang II Cobras are BEAUTIFUL!! Plus they were rare.
I just wanted light + 200HP + 4 speed + headers :)
Think I paid 800 Bucks from My then Dept. Chief's son who was selling it.

It needed a little work: like a new rack due to worn inner tire rod ends and a new distributor.
I got a TRW manual rack for 85 bucks. but never put it in.
We were hungry for power back then after the last oil crisis and all the slow smog mobiles.

It's an attempt at exploiting the significant brand capital the "Mustang" name has. At least, unlike with the Mustang II, they plan on putting something with some decent motivation under it. The GT version is 480HP with a 0-60 of 3.5 seconds.

They made the front end of the GT a bit more humorous, giving it a fake grille :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 53674

I say better than the Tesla 3 "shovel pig nose" - or maybe not ...

tesla 3.jpg

You could make quite the business in making and marketing grill decals or "wraps" or even airbrushing Façade trompe l'oeil

Back