2021+ Mustang Mach 1

Anyone drive a 2021+ mustang Mach 1. I saw one in the parking lot and it looked very nice. It sounded great when he started and drove off. It looks like it has some good parts off the GT350 like the tremec transmission. It has the coyote motor which would seem bulletproof .

The current gen Mach 1 has a very nice set of upgrades when compared to a standard Mustang GT. The torsen diff is wonderful, better subframe and a bunch of other goodies in addition to the better brakes.

I test drove one around the block, and quite simply, it felt the same to me. In fact, the GT350 and standard Mustang GT feel more similar than different. Despite the wildly different specs. So in that light, I'm not sure it is a big step up in "fun factor".

However, all those goodies will pay off on a track day, no question about it. Or, of course, if you drive like me....

The Mach 1 made my list of finalists but the dealer didn't reduce the price to a realistic number until two weeks after I bought the C43...

The Mach 1 made my list of finalists but the dealer didn't reduce the price to a realistic number until two weeks after I bought the C43...
I don't think you lost out. The C43 holds its own against most pony cars, has a decent trunk, 2 extra doors and comfortable seating for rear passengers, AND you can actually drive it more than a couple hours at a time without your back hurting the next day.

I'd say you chose wisely :cool:

Back