Speaking of Costco....

what is recommended for my vehicles is NOT what they get!!
Sums up my experience by and large with Costco these days. Whole bunch of mediocre “deals” on substitute goods that are no better than what I can find at the grocery store. I miss the days when Kirkland signature was more prevalent in the store and extremely high quality. Anyone else remember the old Kirkland Signature rollaboards that were largely assumed to be from the same factory as Tumi and lasted forever?

Last edited:
Sums up my experience by and large with Costco these days. Whole bunch of mediocre “deals” on substitute goods that are no better than what I can find at the grocery store. I miss the days when Kirkland signature was more prevalent in the store and extremely high quality. Anyone else remember the old Kirkland Signature rollaboards that were largely assumed to be from the same factory as Tumi and lasted forever?
Yeah … for me it’s no longer worth the risk going in big Houston box stores … can find all I need in my little village or online … just not in one place. Tend to shop early so don’t need the drive into traffic … then to turn in right where the only gas line for 50 miles existed

Those of you that came in this thread to poke your chest out and whine, can you tell me where you find 0W-20 high quality oil for $2.20/qt in Walmart or your local store?

costco is pretty local to me and I don’t live in a giant urban metropolis.

Deleted as it would just be piling on now that I've read the thread.

Hmm, I still need some stuff for Christmas, so a CostCo run might be worth the drive.

Those of you that came in this thread to poke your chest out and whine, can you tell me where you find 0W-20 high quality oil for $2.20/qt in Walmart or your local store?

costco is pretty local to me and I don’t live in a giant urban metropolis.
I don’t either lol I have to drive because I live in a semi rural area we have Sam’s and BJ’s and Sam’s has oil but it’s by the case and it’s none that I use. BJ’s has one type I think and it isn’t anything I use either lol. Nobody was wining about Walmart at all we were just saying we don’t have Costco.

Back