Speaking of Costco....

Kirkland full syn oil is on sale again, $22 for two 5 quart jugs.

I probably need to slow down, any new vehicle purchase in 4-6 years might not want the current API

🤣🤣
Yes-it's not a bargain if you buy it then have to give it away....................
And why is that?

I guess he smarter than the guys that design the motor.

I can get just about any brand for cheaper at Walmart lol. Don’t have a Costco near me so won’t get the deal anyway.

Because it is less money lol. I said just about any brand not this brand. I can get Castrol or Valvoline conventional or synthetic blend for $17 and some full synthetic.
Costco is usually less money. You probably can't find the same oil there as this works out to $11 for a 5 quart jug of synthetic. But if you have to join Costco, then the membership fee kills all your savings if you're just going for a jug of oil.

Costco is usually less money. You probably can't find the same oil there as this works out to $11 for a 5 quart jug of synthetic. But if you have to join Costco, then the membership fee kills all your savings if you're just going for a jug of oil.
Lol yeah I don’t even have a Costco here just Sam’s and BJ’s

That would be true if you are only buying motor oil. Most of us (Costco members) find "values" on other household goods that are better than Walmart.

Because it is less money lol. I said just about any brand not this brand. I can get Castrol or Valvoline conventional or synthetic blend for $17 and some full synthetic.
Okay, still, $17/jug isn't cheaper than $11. You don't make any sense.

I though the $11 dollar price was the special sales price? They're probably pretty similarly priced most of the time and not worth making a special trip to one place over the other.

Back