So many posts in so little time

Status
Not open for further replies.

KW

How on earth are people signing on to the board and a month later having 1000 to 1500 posts? I cruise around on the board just about everyday and it took me more than a couple of years to break 1000 I think.

I guess it depends.

Some are just PWs, some of us just get more "involved" then others.

It depends on what you came to this site for.

Gosh daves87rs, you have 3,300 in 1 year!

I guess i might reach that in a year to...

slow down troy......

I'd say 10 posts per day per person is below the average for this forum. There are so many threads its about hard not to.

Originally Posted By: Troy_Built
Gosh daves87rs, you have 3,300 in 1 year!

I guess i might reach that in a year to...

slow down troy......

I ask a lot of questions!
grin2.gif

It could also be that some people are retired and/or unemployed. I am on vaction in Cancun and the GF had Montezuma's revenge yesterday and I spent a lot of time on BITOG. Probably made 10 posts in the last 24 hours.

I just work 1 week out of the month so I have alot of free time. Im on call the rest of the mont, AND i get paid to sit at home. 5 days a week I go to the shop and pickup my mail and check in then go home.

I also cut open alot of filters for your enjoyment.
25.gif

Last edited:
I'm self employed and things run smoothly so I have time to play. it's about putting the right people in the right places.

Originally Posted By: defektes
I just work 1 week out of the month so I have alot of free time. Im on call the rest of the mont, AND i get paid to sit at home. 5 days a week I go to the shop and pickup my mail and check in then go home.

25.gif

Do you work for the state of california? Just asking.

Originally Posted By: jcwit
Originally Posted By: defektes

25.gif

Do you work for the state of california? Just asking.

No, I work for a process management company. I repair and install valve actuators for power plants and oil refineries.

Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
Hey, I'd have more than Pablo if 9 out of 10 of my posts were not deleted for profanity.

Darn!

Originally Posted By: KW
How on earth are people signing on to the board and a month later having 1000 to 1500 posts? I cruise around on the board just about everyday and it took me more than a couple of years to break 1000 I think.
I assume you're talking about rudolphna (who reminds one of StevieC) and my answer is, I have no idea.

Originally Posted By: daves87rs
Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
Hey, I'd have more than Pablo if 9 out of 10 of my posts were not deleted for profanity.

Darn!

This one wasent! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back