So I've got all this Pepboys Peak Oil now.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Proline filters for my applications (Toyota #10241 and Mazda #14612) are exactly the same in appearance as the comparable number Purolators.

Their filter element areas may differ somewhat but I'm satified that they are good for one of my conventional oil change intervals.

The Proline and Purolator filters are both built like a Mercedes in comparison to Kia-like e-core Champion Labs filters.

Originally Posted By: SilverC6

The Proline and Purolator filters are both built like a Mercedes in comparison to Kia-like e-core Champion Labs filters.

Surely you're talking about a Kia fender or car door and the flimsy flexy metal gauge. Their filters are actually robust!!

Originally Posted By: eljefino

Surely you're talking about a Kia fender or car door and the flimsy flexy metal gauge. Their filters are actually robust!!

I'm sure the E-Core filters are alright.

But they just look like junk to me.

I'll take all the free Proline filters that Pepboys will give me.

I have a Proline filter that came off a car I just bought. No idea how long the oil was run probably 5-6k judging by color. If I get the time this weekend I will cut it apart and post pics. I thought these were just Purolators?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: hal
I have a Proline filter that came off a car I just bought. No idea how long the oil was run probably 5-6k judging by color. If I get the time this weekend I will cut it apart and post pics. I thought these were just Purolators?

Picture(s) please
thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back