Small Pickups

Yeah … just went to Car guru and the Ranger is about all that was half decent for $10k
Well, I've had a couple of Rangers in the past, really liked them, and I'm familiar with them.

Reactions: 4WD
Is there even such a thing as a $10,000 truck anymore?
Not Really-there is always a "Unicorn" out there-but generally for $10,000.00 you are going to get something beat up with questionable miles. I really doubt the example someone cited (skyactiv) above really has the 80,000 miles on it. That thing is a "roll back special" and I'm not talking Walmart..

I’ve been bombing around in my Canyon for a long time now and I love it. Pros over a full size are that it’s better off-road for sure. More useful getting to hunting camps and whatnot due to the small size. It’s low bed height makes it easy to shovel stuff in or out of. I use it as my landscaping work truck. Cons compared to a half ton are it’s limited interior space and tow rating. The fuel mileage is actually worse than most newer half tons so sometimes I sit in my tiny, cramped, noisy, box of a truck wishing I had a half ton.

Back