Should subway limit the number of sandwiches 1 customer can order?

I’ve never been inside a Chipotle, I always order thru Uber Eats and avoid the hassle.
Oh I’ve done it. It’s been 2-3 hours to get our order at the office. Nothing like forgetting you ordered something and then it shows up 3 hours later. It happens with Jimmy John’s here too.

We place large orders from my work now and then. We send someone with a check and they bring back the food,
Easy when you order ahead, not online by over the phone talking to an actual manager.
The best deal I've ever seen on airport food inside security was the famous and now departed five dollar foot long at SJU years ago.

Stupid business model if they make customers wait while they fill huge orders.

Need a separate line or new process, etc
I have been in Dunkin Donut shops around breakfast. It seems like (didn't wait more than a few minutes to really confirm) that the clerks were buys fixing breakfasts that had to be prepared before they moved on to the next customer. Looked like it would take over a half hour to get thru the twenty folks on the line.

The same could be said of many restaurants.

I've gone into Chipotle many times only to get behind someone ordering for a large family or office. And inevitably at some point there's an online order that they just have to squeeze in to be sure it's on time.
McDonalds if I possible I wait back to see which row is moving, there have been times somebody cuts we off to get in the short row, I end up in the longer one but everyone orders fast and the biggest hurry folks always take 15 minutes to order for some reason.

If your going to a drive through as soon as the person talks you recite your order, answer the validate question and move.

I’ve had people cut ahead of me that are ticked that I still end up in front of them.

My real complaint with Subway is the way they have about tripled their prices the past couple-three years. I get it, I get it, things are more expensive now but no one else has raised their prices the way Subway has.

Exactly, I only buy $6.99 footlongs using coupons, sadly they no longer allow you to use the coupon on the now drastically overpriced salads.

I actually weighed the meat and entire sub around 2005 out of curiousity
The current “footlong” subs are smaller, more tapered, thinner with less meat (unless you have a lazy operator that dumps a pound of each veggie, which I don’t mind when it happens, one store had measuring cups for olives, peppers, onions, pickles)

Last edited:
Disgusting chemical bread and no meat. Pass
At least Subway stopped using bromated flour ten years ago. It's now illegal to sell bromated flour products in CA. I haven't been to Subway in 20 years. A coworker snuffles up those sammiches like a pig does truffles. He has diverticulitis. Surely a mere coinkydoink.

At least Subway stopped using bromated flour ten years ago. It's now illegal to sell bromated flour products in CA. I haven't been to Subway in 20 years. A coworker snuffles up those sammiches like a pig does truffles. He has diverticulitis. Surely a mere coinkydoink.
My PT for my wrist was next to a Subway. Baking bread is not supposed to smell like sour well gas. The smell would stay with a fella.

Here subway is pretty slow at getting your food made. Does not help when one or more people ahead of you order multiple sandwiches .

I just stood in line ,3 people ahead of me for 40 minutes of my 1-hr lunch break Because those people were ordering several sandwiches each.
I've had similar problems. It got to the point where I would use the Subway app or call ahead.

Back