Shooting Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm showing my age here, but does anyone remember that episode of "M.A.S.H." in which Col. Potter unholsters his 1911 and shoots (to put out of its misery) a Jeep that had been destroyed by something or other?

Originally Posted By: Jim 5
I'm showing my age here, but does anyone remember that episode of "M.A.S.H." in which Col. Potter unholsters his 1911 and shoots (to put out of its misery) a Jeep that had been destroyed by something or other?

I do. Funny stuff.

Frank Burns drove over it with a tank. Only a former cavalry man would think of it. Funny stuff.

John

Originally Posted By: John_K

Frank Burns drove over it with a tank. Only a former cavalry man would think of it. Funny stuff.

John

OK,

So I can tell who's above a certain age in this thread!

I don't remember the M.A.S.H. episode, but here's the inspiration. Bill Mauldin, Willie & Joe.

wj3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back