SHELL stations of the future.

Just making an assumption here. I bet that more gas is STILL sold using credit, debit even with a 10/cent a gallon discount for cash. And things I have noticed-back in the Southern part of the U.S. people carrying cash and paying with cash seems to be more prevalent. I am thinking that financial guy on the radio that is headquartered in Tennessee and has a rather large following is somewhat responsible-but only a guess.

I see plenty using pay at the pump even if it’s 10 cents a gallon more. However, paying with cash is still pretty common around here.

There's a big difference between using cash and carrying cash. I can't think of a single one of my friends who doesn't carry cash even if they rarely use it. Cash is very handy to have in some situations and in emergencies, especially when traveling outside of one's home area.
I carry around 50 dollar bills with a single Grant wrapped over them

"Nobody carries a wallet anymore. All you need is a few cards and your money. You put the big bills on the outside."

"That's a five..."

"That's right!"

I like to carry a few Brown Ones with me as well.

EEBE3C12-5BF9-41B1-AA3A-72F661C93245.jpeg

Sign of the times. They built a new Wawa near me that was Tesla charging stations only, no gas.

Back