SHELL stations of the future.

Its started. :D
1698173919404.jpg

All those lithium mines and the associated tailings. I should buy futures in superfund sites. Oh dear.

Why would it be any different than (let's say) one of these? The big target is going to be the cash drawer in the convenience store, and that's no different than any other gas station convenience store.

SONIC-Drive-In-Canopy-Side-2017.jpg
OHH... A Sonic would be a great place to have charge points... one at every stall! if you have to charge, your gonna be there at least 30 min normally, why not grab a nosh while you wait?

Why would it be any different than (let's say) one of these? The big target is going to be the cash drawer in the convenience store, and that's no different than any other gas station convenience store.

SONIC-Drive-In-Canopy-Side-2017.jpg
I bet you can drive away from there than a charging station, no cable to unplug just put it in reverse and run them over.

Most gas stations around here have cash prices.

What’s the price difference between cash versus credit card in the Bay Area?

I’ve found most people here at WKRP in Cincinnati “tap and pay” versus walking inside to:

Use the restroom, or
Get a couple of Slim Jim’s, or
Buy a lottery ticket

Otherwise, they seem to be happy with that 87 octane at $3.29/9 at my local Shell station that still lacks any EV chargers.

What’s the price difference between cash versus credit card in the Bay Area?

I’ve found most people here at WKRP in Cincinnati “tap and pay” versus walking inside to:

Use the restroom, or
Get a couple of Slim Jim’s, or
Buy a lottery ticket

Otherwise, they seem to be happy with that 87 octane at $3.29/9 at my local Shell station that still lacks any EV chargers.
Typically 10 cents per gallon for credit; a VERY few stations have no difference.
1698190947030.jpg

Last edited:
Back