Set Tire pressure to Manual/Sticker Recommended or 2 PSI over?

Defenders are a good tire but a bit much for a car-based CUV/SUV like the Pilot in my opinion. You'll like the Cross Climates.
TiGeo, do you think since the Defender's are a stiffer tire, they will harm the suspension when going over bumps? Meaning will the suspension take more brunt force, than if I had a smoother easier riding tire like the CrossClimates?
It is a hard ride with the Defender's. I had these just prior to the new set, and don't want to put any more undue stress on my car than needed. I don't fly over bumps, I watch the road and slow down if I can't avoid them.

TiGeo, do you think since the Defender's are a stiffer tire, they will harm the suspension when going over bumps? Meaning will the suspension take more brunt force, than if I had a smoother easier riding tire like the CrossClimates?
It is a hard ride with the Defender's. I had these just prior to the new set, and don't want to put any more undue stress on my car than needed. I don't fly over bumps, I watch the road and slow down if I can't avoid them.
No - that is over-concern at level 11 ;)

Reactions: rcs
Back