Schaffers: where to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have purchased a lot of Schaeffers Neutra 131 from SalesRep. He's a good guy.

I have never used their oil, but what I have heard on this site is that it is excellent oil. The original founder of this site (guy actually named "Bob") was really into Scheffers Oil.

Very good product. The 7000 series blend is API certified but the 9000 full synthetic isn't if that matters to you. Contact the site member mentioned ^^^ or visit their web site and look up a local dealer.

I've found with the dealer locator it wouldn't find my local dealer but when I called they gave the correct info and she had been a dealer for 20 years so I don't think that the online locator is always correct.

The dealer locator is not for finding folks like Mark (Salesrep), it's for finding retail outlets or shops that use and sell the product. If you are looking for an actual dealer (rep) you have to contact Schaeffer's.

Forget what I just said. I see Mark is on this locator system. But my local dealer and distribution is not. Go figure.
21.gif

Last edited:
I must say that Mark--(SalesRep)-- makes ordering Schaeffer's products very easy. He's top-notch and I have been very pleased with his service; as well as with Schaeffer's!

I too would highly recommend Salesrep. I have placed several good sized orders in the last year and have been extremely pleased with both the product and the service.

Be aware you will have to buy by the case. I personally don't mind this at all because I like to buy in volume and save on shipping.

Schaeffer's definately have their share of fans here on the board. Too top it all off they are the oldest oil company in the US, and still family owned and operated.
thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back