Schaeffers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by Santo Fontana:
Dont know about everybody else but I prefer to order (anything). I just cant understand the people complaining about having to have something delivered to their door. You're on the computer anyway!

Well, as far as I know, you can't order via internet throught Tim Mills. Also, I prefer to see what I'm buying before I actually pay for it. Many companies have re-stocking fees and other made up fees if you return an item.
These are just a few reasons
Rick

Z,

I'm sorry if I came off that way, it's just amazing that Schaeffers does not want to maximaize profits , that's all. I can tell you have a hard time believing it as well. I wasn't offended by your comments, just surprised you haven't come across Schaeffers marketing plan (or lack thereof) on this board before?

Groucho,
I know they are or seem to be happy where they are right now, but I don't have any insight into their startegies. Maybe they fear losing money in an expansion attempt...they will have to compete with the best and the no so good out there....Mobil1, Castrol and so on. Maybe they fear expansion will cause them to lose grip on quality and/or financial control?
All I know is that it definitely is a shame!
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back