Saw someone walk out of Lowes without paying

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how do you leave the store then?

Same doors as everyone else.
The store we go to has the CS station with it's own entry/exit. They always have a girl at the doors directing you to an available employee. You return/exchange your item, then exit the doors via the CS station. The cashiers have their own entry/exit all the way at the other end of the store. It's a huge store.

The store we go to has the CS station with it's own entry/exit. They always have a girl at the doors directing you to an available employee. You return/exchange, then exit the doors via the CS station. The cashiers have their own entry/exit all the way at the other end of the store. It's a huge store.
Never been in a Lowe's like that.

Every one I have been into has one entrance, one exit.

Never been in a Lowe's like that.

Every one I have been into has one entrance, one exit.
The HD we go to has only one way out/in, but Lowes has two for "regular customers". Contractors have their own entry/exit and have to pay there as well.

A famous politician once said "You have to have a slight Indian accent to work at 7-Eleven"....of course he didn't suffer for his racist comment because he belonged to the political party that our elitist mainstream media favors ...
Remember the one about being clean? Gotta be careful here.

I don't even know why Lowe's would be so stupid as to put a store in the hood.
Well even people who live in the hood need to fix their place up so you can get some gentrification.

As the saying goes, you can take the hoodlum out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the hoodlum.

Anyway Lowes has some some stupid thing. They opened up a new store not too far from a Home Depot and shut it down a few years later. That Home Depot also had a few other Home Depots within a few miles of that store. I think the place was already saturated with Home Depot stores. Mostly I shop at Home Depot, if I want some fancier or slightly different stuff, I go to Lowes or for appliances.

I hope next time I'm in Lowes someone steals a weed eater in front of me so that I can ridicule them for their choice.

NO! DON'T STEAL THE ECHO THEY DONT MAKE THOSE LIKE THEY USED TO!
IF YOU HAVE SOME MILWAUKEE CORDLESS TOOLS I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR BATTERY POWERED STRING TRIMMER IT IS VERY GOOD

Cost of doing business that the retailer needs to manage to. Additional sales staff on the floor, securing valuable merchandise, electronic security tags, cameras, loss prevention folks...let them do their jobs - as a customer I am not getting involved. For all we know, they followed the thief on CCTV and got the license plate of the car and have a close working relationship with the local police department.
You don't have to get involved but you should care. More money is coming out of your wallet to cover the loss of profit from stolen merchandise. Shoplifters are stealing from you more than the store because the store is going to get their money. There's no such thing as a free weedeater.

You don't have to get involved but you should care. More money is coming out of your wallet to cover the loss of profit from stolen merchandise. Shoplifters are stealing from you more than the store because the store is going to get their money. There's no such thing as a free weedeater.
It is policies on a city level, such as "We will not prosecute if the value is below $900" as previously mentioned that I feel are making folks steal whereas maybe they wouldnt.

LP can take a plate number, if they aren't going to get charged there isn't much they can do...

This EPIDEMIC of LAWLESSNESS and IMMORALITY has gone unchecked for TOO LONG! NOT IN MY CAPITALISM, COMMIES!
We, the brave shoppers of America, must band together to keep the THIEVES from stealing from OUR POCKETS because something something prices something something shrinkage forgot the rest but I'll send you the cliff notes on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back