Saw a new Corvette the other night.

I've seen a few new Corvettes here in person along with some new Supras. Both look better in person than in pictures but the fake vents/intakes on the Supra are lame (n).

Yes, Chevy really knocked this one out of the ball park. It really has the performance and looks, and the price isn't unreasonable.

I've seen more red ones than any other color.

Reactions: 4WD
  • Don't just dream it Drive it!
  • C8 Deposit Confirmation

Phase 1
    – Get on the 2021 Corvette Stingray Mid Engine Purchase List. (Your car build doesn't matter at this point)

Now taking a $1,000.00 refundable deposit which entitles you to placement on our purchase list and reserves the next-generation C8 Corvette.

Phase 2 - A LONG wait. It appears to be taking 18 months for the FACTORY to build a car for a person once they reserve a spot at a dealership.

Phase 3 - Order process. Orders are taking in the order deposits were taken. This is a VERY SLOW process. it could be 12 MONTHS before your order is placed after your initial reservation deposit. Just be patient. It will all come together nicely.

When we place your order, you will get a GM order number, an additional $4,000 deposit is required for the order to move to 1100 status by the dealership. At this time the deposit becomes NON REFUNDABLE.

1100 ORDER PLACED AT DEALERSHIP / PRELIMINARY ORDER ACCEPTED

This is a preliminary order. We are basically telling GM you want to order a car. We will submit your preliminary order to GM. If after this preliminary order you want to make changes we will WAIT till phase 5 when your order will move to 2000 status. This will ensure no mistakes made by me and minimize any risk of a car not being ordered correctly.

Phase 4 - Another long wait. At this point we have to wait for GM to give us the allocation to build your vehicle.

Phase 5 I will notify you that your order will move to the next stage. 2000 Status. I will contact you to at this time to see if any changes need to be fine tuned. This is the FINAL time changes can be made.

Phase 6 - DELIVERY! you can pick your car up at the dealership, National Corvette Museum, or I can arrange enclosed DIRECT transport to your front doorstep. Some dealers don't ship direct. Delays can happen with non-direct shippers (2 weeks possible). I have the best transport team to ensure you get your new car FAST and just how it left the dealership. additional Q&A at the bottom.

All Orders will be sold at MSRP no dealer markups or BS addendums with added junk for dealer profit. No GMS or Supplier discounts will

They do have an exotic look and feel that belies the traditional corvette most of us have known throughout the years. To my eyes it is a stunning, and very imposing, and aggressive vehicle that not only looks the part but delivers on performance. As much as I do appreciate the design it doesn't really "feel" corvette to me.

Amazing vehicle and I'd certainly enjoy one! At my age (48) I appreciate the Porshe 911 more subdued and rounded edges to the full on muscle flex.

Next door neighbor bought one. He is 77 years old. He loves it, and seems to really enjoy being seen in it. He seems extra happy with the sound of the exhaust..... He also has a Jeep wrangler...... and his wife has a little Honda SUV.... I would not get away with that....

The radical style shift was kind of off putting to me at first. But now that I'm seeing more of them are prowing the local Ozark twisty roads they're kind of growing on me. Might have to buy one in a couple three years.

Back