Royal Purple HPS 10w40, October 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked his soruce of information,nothing more and my post was deleted ,.....Too much drama...
grin2.gif

Originally Posted by RDY4WAR
Originally Posted by kschachn
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge
There are a couple of posts deleted from this thread why!?

I don't know exactly, but I would guess it is because some people cannot comment on certain brands without resorting to using overhyped marketing statements or unsubstantiated and unfounded criticism.

Just a guess.

Some information was posted that involves confidential information. I overstepped.

No biggie as most of what you had posted I had found out that information myself .... Most of what a person needs can be found if you know how and where to use the interweb, I'm not the typical person.

No biggie as most of what you had posted I had found out that information myself .... Most of what a person needs can be found if you know how and where to use the interweb, I'm not the typical person.

No matter what the opinion, if you search the web you will find like opinions ....Truth or not...
wink.gif

I don't know exactly, but I would guess it is because some people cannot comment on certain brands without resorting to using overhyped marketing statements or unsubstantiated and unfounded criticism.

Just a guess.

Some information was posted that involves confidential information. I overstepped.

I'm glad I read it before it was deleted, If it was accurate information. Whether it was confidential or not I wish every shady company could be known for the bad stuff they do. It's a shame when it always gets swept under the rug, or not posted for fear of a lawsuit.

I'll be skipping out on anymore Royal purple from now on.

Originally Posted by caprice_2nv

Just a guess.

I'm glad I read it before it was deleted, If it was accurate information. Whether it was confidential or not I wish every shady company could be known for the bad stuff they do. It's a shame when it always gets swept under the rug, or not posted for fear of a lawsuit.

I'll be skipping out on anymore Royal purple from now on.

I read it as well but regardless of it being deleted, I did know the majority of what was posted from information from my "other sources".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back