Royal Purple Fuel System Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally use a bottle of Redline SL-1 or Chevron Techron Fuel System Cleaner on the last full tank of gas before every oil change.

I was just on Amazon picking up a few things and noticed Royal Purple Fuel System Cleaner for the first time. I clicked on it to read more about it and noticed once you click on it, there is an opportunity to redeem a $5 off coupon, which brings the price down from $13.59 to $8.59 for a 20oz bottle. Free shipping with Amazon Prime, so I picked up a bottle just to give it a test ride. The Amazon reviews are generally favorable.

Anyone here use it, or have an opinion about it? Thanks.

Originally Posted By: Ddub
I normally use a bottle of Redline SL-1 or Chevron Techron Fuel System Cleaner on the last full tank of gas before every oil change.

I was just on Amazon picking up a few things and noticed Royal Purple Fuel System Cleaner for the first time. I clicked on it to read more about it and noticed once you click on it, there is an opportunity to redeem a $5 off coupon, which brings the price down from $13.59 to $8.59 for a 20oz bottle. Free shipping with Amazon Prime, so I picked up a bottle just to give it a test ride. The Amazon reviews are generally favorable.

Anyone here use it, or have an opinion about it? Thanks.

I have used it in a couple vehicles that were running rough and it did a very good job. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back