Road rage karma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the real jerk is the driver in the left lane, that driver didn't go much faster than few vehicles in the right lane, didn't change to right lane when possible and speed up when the truck tried to pass on the right.

That is very typical of many jerks who want to control the flow of traffic.

The roads are too clogged for that kinda shenanigans around here. At least when I'm out.I drive for work. I submit permits with checks to building depts. So I'm driving while these bozos are working.
laugh.gif

Would of loved to video tape the jerk behind me a month ago. To say the least the outcome wasn't that dramatic. He caused 7000.00 worth of damage to my front end when I tried to go around him. He cut back in front of me a slammed on his brakes. I hit him and the sob fled the scene. The police said it was a hit and run on his part.

I guess ford trucks own the road...the guy I hit was a ford. That guy in the video had it coming to him.

Two jerks there. One going slow in the left lane and playing with her cell phone when she should have been paying attention to the fact that she was in the passing lane. The other jerk is obvious, but there's plenty of fault to go around here.

I see one jerk in the left lane, taking a video of how they are blocking traffic and eventually causing an accident.

IMO the original poster (driver on the left lane, blocking the traffice) fault.

It's not Karma per-se, more like he(OP of the footage) is the genuine cause for concern.

Q.

I was on the highway a few weeks back cruising along at the limit, 75, and just as I was approaching a BIG hill this truck swings over to the left to pass another truck. By the time we got to the top of the hill we were all going 64, and then the truck finally edged pass the truck on the right.

I always try to make sure I stop and pee whenever I need to, I think it helps keep me in control, but stuff like that is pretty bad.

I don't have one, but I have read dash cams, like those the police use, are pretty common in some places.

Maybe they should be required, kind of like a black box in a plane.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
I think the real jerk is the driver in the left lane, that driver didn't go much faster than few vehicles in the right lane, didn't change to right lane when possible and speed up when the truck tried to pass on the right.

That is very typical of many jerks who want to control the flow of traffic.

It might be... she did pass two trucks and then she could have gotten over. We can't really tell if she speeded up or the pickup slowed down to flip her off as he passed. We don't know what the posted limit is but she showed her speed at 50.

If he was just going down the road a little bit and then making a left turn, which is kind of what it looked like, I doubt a little speed change is going to make a big difference in his travel time. Here in Kansas there is a law saying pass on left then move right, but only out of city limits and if you are passing somebody you have a mile or two to do so... well I don't know the exact wording. It prevents (?) people from floating along in the left lane for miles on end.

You know, we don't know how long this was going on before she started filming, either.

Nothing ticks me off more when driving than idiots like her clogging up the passing lane. He probably wouldn't have crashed if she hadn't been filming him. From the video, it looks like he was just gonna pass and as he did so, noticed her with her cell phone and then slowed down to flip her off.

That guy has what I call "F-150itis"...
lol.gif
I would estimate about 50% of the guys who buy those trucks don't need a truck but they like to ride around in a big truck and intimidate people. Probably guys under 5'5" tall.
crackmeup2.gif

It looks like he was making a left into that turn lane... trying, that is.

I guess in Florida it would be icy, and it didn't look like rain.

No, he clearly tried to whip left in front of her and cut her off and his Big Faud Fo Wheela handled like the farm implement it is and in the median he goes. Classic. Better than fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back