Rislone High Mileage Oil Treatment - Contents ?

Delivered today. Smells like a can of fruit (nice). Will add 750ml to my Barra engine and see what happens.

I used a bottle of this in my '89 Trooper with a gallon of Castrol GTX 15W-40 and a white ST filter.

Two tanks of gas and the leaks I had are stopped. I've been running Maxlife since I got it ~7,500 miles ago.

Did a 90km round trip to horse and back with passenger (daughter) today, after 750ml was added, and she noticed the engine was quieter and smoother as I did. Pretty impressive on what is a very well maintained engine.

I've been warned about using HM M1 as Drew and a few others on the customer service help desk admit using that oil could swell seals and such but after using it a time or two then it becomes the case of the seals could have unfortunate consequences.
You could spray a pea based gdi cleaning product on the top side, use techron in the tank and try a detergent(not solvent) oil flush to hit it from all sides. There are also the areas of running HPL EC30 a few thousand miles prior to change and then do the listed above.
What do we not understand about the oil ratings as SL SM SP etc?

Back