Rislone Engine Treatment Labeling Change

Do you think it's safe to drive with with double dose for a normal say 3k interval?
Assuming nothing was wrong with the vehicle (like serious sludge) I wouldn't see why not, while I've never personally done so many on this forum have with no ill effect.

However if the vehicle does suffer from significant sludge there is the risk it could clog the oil pickup screen however this would be the worst case. Under normal situations I don't see why it couldn't, the product does have additives in it so its not like it's diluting the oils ad package below specification.

11% was for the full quart sized bottle, the half quart is suppose to be more concentrated.

While the half quart hasn't been tested, and we can't say definitively the one who tested the full quart sized bottle predicted the half quart would be roughly 2x's stronger to make up for the size difference.
The smell of the concentrate is the same except about twice as strong. Hopefully it's equivalent to the older larger bottle.

In my Hyundai GDI engine which uses close to a quart of make up oil over its OCI , I am going to top off with Rislone instead of adding make up oil . If it cleans the rings then oil consumption should only be improved a bit (win-win) .

In my Hyundai GDI engine which uses close to a quart of make up oil over its OCI , I am going to top off with Rislone instead of adding make up oil . If it cleans the rings then oil consumption should only be improved a bit (win-win) .
Use two bottles

Back