Removing a broken bolt ... the best feeling in the world?

wZvbIn2LQLaw9sxllbIyBg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Many years ago my dad and I took his mother and my sister in our rowboat with a little Sears Ted Williams five and a half horsepower on the back out fishing on Pymatumi Lake. After I stopped the boat we switch positions so that my sister who was young and my grandmother were sitting in the back of the boat, and then my grandmother helped my sister by putting the worm on the hook for her. My sister was holding the rod but my grandmother was also holding it a little to help her cast it. It was a good long cast behind the boat and before the worm hit the water and identical fish to that picture jumped out of the water and grabbed the worm before it even hit the water. Then my sister and grandmother reeled it in. We had a net on board so one of us netted it for them but I can't remember whether it was I or my father who netted it. A couple of days later we were in a local shop and my sister saw a nice stick on of a trout and ask my father to buy it and she put it on the front of the boat outside

Last edited:
Many years ago my dad and I took his mother and my sister in our rowboat with a little Sears Ted Williams five and a half horsepower on the back out fishing on Pymatumi Lake. After I stopped the boat we switch positions so that my sister who was young and my grandmother were sitting in the back of the boat, and then my grandmother helped my sister by putting the worm on the hook for her. My sister was holding the rod but my grandmother was also holding it a little to help her cast it. It was a good long cast behind the boat and before the worm hit the water and identical fish to that picture jumped out of the water and grabbed the worm before it even hit the water. Then my sister and grandmother reeled it in. We had a net on board so one of us netted it for them but I can't remember whether it was I or my father who netted it. A couple of days later we were in a local shop and my sister saw a nice stick on of a trout and ask my father to buy it and she put it on the front of the boat outside
Walleye!
I don't mean THAT fish, but the lake. Good times.

Let's keep this topic on point here, please. OP is referring to getting out a broken bolt.
I've had to delete several inappropriate posts.
If you make a comment regarding prohibited topics, you will face consequences.

Back