RejeX polymer sealant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

If True Value doesn't have RejeX who are you all ordering from?

I order mine directly from corrosion x. I recommend the 16 oz over the 12 oz strictly for the convenient bottle spout.

Harry

I use Rejex for it's original intended use, preventing turbine engine exhaust from staining aircraft paint. For this use, there is no other product that works better. A careful test of small squares of various products on our helicopter tail has shown that Rejex is unbeatable in this. Even the best waxes on the market like Zaino, Maguires NXT (which produces a deeper shine than Rejex on our aircraft) and even the 3M product.

Chris

I have all the guys at work using the RejeX. They took one look at my car and they were sold on it. We have a problem with bugs and bird deposits here in south Florida. A quick rinse and problem solved.

Has any one tried it on AL wheels for brake dust? Dust might still build up but rinse off with just a hosing instead of physically rubbing them.

I haven`t read all four pages so forgive me if this was already mentioned.

I haven't used it but it's popular for wheels on the Corvette forum because it makes them easy to rinse off.

I use Aerospace 303 on my tires and wipe the wheels down with it at the same time. It also makes the wheels easier to clean.

Oh yeah, I probably forgot to mention the wheels. You can see it darken the water for an instant as the road/brake dust is easily rinsed off. That's all you have to do, I love it!

MAN -- I almost bought this stuff while in a local True Value back home in ND. It was $22+. I just couldn't justify it when I already have 3 bottles of Duragloss (among others) sitting on my shelf.

How is Rejex for attracting dust after the initial application? DG 105 is horrible for dust attraction (until you wash again). If Rejex rejects dust, I'm sold.

From living in the desert, I can tell you that dust rejection is very good. They use the name Rejex for a reason.
cool.gif

RejeX keeps my wheels clean. Any dust that accumulates, while not visable, is rinsed away without using high pressure water.

Rejex, however, is not the longest lasting product. On aircraft, it must be applied every month. Especially when the paint gets old.

Same on wheels. Every month.

Chris

Just easing into winter here in Mich, and my observations so far are that Rejex doesn't seem to bead water/snow/ice off glass as well as Rain-X; it does OK on paint; doesn't appear to help with disc brake dust (not sure if anything will, other than new pads).

More to follow as the ice age here progresses.

Originally Posted By: harbor
Just easing into winter here in Mich, and my observations so far are that Rejex doesn't seem to bead water/snow/ice off glass as well as Rain-X; it does OK on paint; doesn't appear to help with disc brake dust (not sure if anything will, other than new pads).

More to follow as the ice age here progresses.

I have found that a very thin layer of Rejex is much better than a thicker one. After you apply it to the glass, buff it off as usual and then get a disposable silver polish towel and buff it further, followed by a clean micro fiber cloth.

Love this product! I just applied it to my new Atomic Blue Civic and it just shines. It is easy to apply (which is one of my main criteria!) and looks great. Every time I go into the garage, I apply some to part of the car, including the wheels. It's addicting, since the paint is still flawless, and the finish after Rejex is super slippery. Just ordered more!

I just got back from a 1,500 mile trip. It rained for some time. The Rejex made using the wiper unnecessary and when the windows air dried, they were sparkling clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back