Red line Sl-1 for under a buck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked the last 4 bottles of red line Sl-1 at advance auto today that were on clearnce for $3.45, and then 75% of of that! the guy said advance was discontinuing Sl-1 so this deal should be at all stores! Just wanted to give y'all a heads up on this awesome deal.
patriot.gif

I'm pretty sure this is on a store by store basis. The AA near me had all the SI-1 cleared out. I did checkout the redline site though and it seems the bottle design has changed. I wonder if they are trying to clear the old stuff out to make room for the new?
11.jpg

I checked out their site and noticed the new label as well. i work part time at auto-zone and we are still selling it at 6.99 a bottle and have not recieved any of the "newer" ones.

Dang!! I forgot to go in both of the AAP's I drove by tonight! I knew there was something I was going to look for.

All the AAPs out my way have long been rid of SI-1, dawgonnit. Red Line's website has a dealer-find feature, and it says that all the AAPs near me carry Water Wetter and one of the diesel fuel additives only—not SI-1.

However, a Ford dealer not too far away does carry and sell bottles of BG 44K. Can't tell you whom, or I'd have to kill you.
laugh.gif

Quote:

Just cleaned out an auto zone here in denver for everything they have for .01$.. That's right a penny each!

Color me skeptical - new formulation or not, they're not selling this for .01! Newb alert!
liar.gif

Quote:

i bet it's cheap because the new re-formulated stuff is coming out.

I hope they carry it then, but the few folks I talked to at 2 different AAPs tell me that they totally discontinued carrying it.
He said its that way for all AAP system wide. I picked up his last 5 bottles for 1.25 a piece. I am not tracking anymore of it in my county at AAP. There is a racer oil shop in my town that has it for 5.00 a bottle regular price but idk.

Redline makes the car run terrific, FP60 does to but not to the same degree. Redline makes it a bit smoother and a tad more powerful than FP can it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back