Record Breaking Profits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, however, I'd like to know how high fuel prices drive inflation. That's what I asked.
Fuel moves crops, moves crops products. Fuel moves everything you buy, including fuel. Fuel costs affect the price of finished products, as the manufacturer, Baker, candlestick maker etc, has to buy and have raw materials shipped. Even cheap stuff from China has to be distributed with fuel.
Fuel has to be used to haul the waste materials away.

US Gov't also reaped the very same profit margin as the Biden Administration, in my opinion foolishly released US reserves. They sold those million gallons at the going market price. Don't forget to lump the Gov't in this as well. They didn't seem to have an issue with it.

Fuel moves crops, moves crops products. Fuel moves everything you buy, including fuel. Fuel costs affect the price of finished products, as the manufacturer, Baker, candlestick maker etc, has to buy and have raw materials shipped. Even cheap stuff from China has to be distributed with fuel.
Fuel has to be used to haul the waste materials away.

I can tell you right now that's a huge falacy because truckers for example aren't getting paid even decently for hauling loads. When fuel costs $1.25 / mile and you are paid $2 / mile or less, more often than not, then who's pocketing the money? Because sure as heck it's not going to the poeple doing the transportion. So where is the money going? In who's pockets? Truckers can't pay for their equipment, fuel, road and other taxes, payments, maintenance, etc, when it costs them more money to work than they make. I would love, at least for once, if the truth was told. The media is full of it.

The ports are backed up, truckers are held up in huge lines, containers are processed at a snail's pace, yet we have shortages. 🙄

Would I like to know more? Yes, please tell me more about how fuel is driving inflation when the actual people doing the transportation aren't getting paid. I'm sorry if this is news to you. I can see in the media that the masses are being lied to and no one talks about what's really going on. Some in the industry are talking on YouTube, but no one in mainstream media will give them the time of day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing moves anywhere without fuel being consumed. The cost of fuel is always passed on to the consumer in the cost of good we purchase.
I can tell you, God's honest truth, the folks doing the actual transportation aren't charging more, in fact they're working for less than when Diesel was $2/gallon. So, who's pocketing the money? Let's talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back