Recommend a good iPhone 14 Plus case and screen protector.

My iphone 7 gave up the ghost, so I got a new iPhone 14 Plus. What's a good or best case and screen protector to get for it?

I have used this one for IPhone 11, 13, 14.

I am sure Amazon have something similar.

For screen protector, search for "full glass screen protector for xxx"
That should give you the glass protector.
Get one that give you a guide frame so it is easier to install.

Last edited:
Spigen makes good products.

Plus 1 for Spigen.

I did go with the Otterbox Symmetry for my 13 Pro to have a good magsafe passthrough, but if that's not a concern, Spigen for the cost benefit.

I don't use screen protectors and I rarely use a case. Usually only when I'm going to be at an amusement park or something similar where I'm going to want to grab the phone without thinking about how I grab it.

I'm considering this one. Anyone ever hear of these?

I'm considering this one. Anyone ever hear of these?

Nope. That’s for a 13 too.

When I bought my 11 I got a Muggo case. It’s leather. I like the feel of it compared to silicon. Leather will get dirty over time though. I just consider it normal use.

They just announced their cases for the 14.

I love my dBrand grip case, Spigen is a close 2nd. Dbrand is a bit on the pricey side (~$50), but it feels good in the hand IMO. Spigen screen protectors hands down though, they have the best install tool and are a super reasonable price.

I simply purchase the Apple silicone case in orange. It's easy to see, and protects the edges well. The screens are really, really tough now. I no longer purchase screen protectors. From the iPhone 12 on, the screens just don't seem to scratch or crack.

The iPhone 14 is an amazing product, but the 1x camera may not be as good as the older models until you use Raw mode, at which point it is considerably better.

I always had good luck with Spigen. Apple cases are expensive and you don’t get a batter fit, quality or features, this is literally paying just for brand name.
I had Otterbox, but the buttons were really stiff and not responsive, I didn’t like it because of that.

This is what I currently have on my 14 pro plus. If you wan MagSafe, make sure the case itself has magnets, otherwise MagSafe will not work.

83F81475-24AA-4FF7-B88D-718D8C7D91BA.jpeg

I simply purchase the Apple silicone case in orange. It's easy to see, and protects the edges well. The screens are really, really tough now. I no longer purchase screen protectors. From the iPhone 12 on, the screens just don't seem to scratch or crack.

The iPhone 14 is an amazing product, but the 1x camera may not be as good as the older models until you use Raw mode, at which point it is considerably better.
Like this one?

Can’t go wrong with Urban Armor Gear. Most of them are rated for 18 foot drops.

Back