Recochem Brand

Not sure what to think about them, is it a snake oil company ? Their product are readily available and I am looking at their CVT oil.

Is it a company that I can trust like Castrol, Valvoline etc etc for car fluid, from coolant to cvt oil to brake fluid etc etc

They have been around a LONG time, nothing to not trust. I have used their products for decades with confidence. In fact I think they are Canadian IIRC.

I really liked the fact they would provide make-specific products, like Honda or Toyota coolant, when other much larger manufacturers would not. They are a useful brand to be aware of.

They have been around a LONG time, nothing to not trust. I have used their products for decades with confidence. In fact I think they are Canadian IIRC.

I really liked the fact they would provide make-specific products, like Honda or Toyota coolant, when other much larger manufacturers would not. They are a useful brand to be aware of.
I ran their antifreeze concentrate Extended Life - Euro II PINK in my Golf.
Good stuff.

Recochem is a reputable Canadian company :)

They're mostly known for at one time being the only Asian coolant available in concentrate form at any price, and Pep Boys used to carry Recochem at a great price. Unfortunately, Pep Boys stopped carrying Recochem, but Peak OET is available as concentrate.

In Canada, Recochem makes Napa's house brand coolant.

Back