Reasonable Cost of Brake Fluid Flush?

I went to the corner garage and was quoted $150. plus tax. I thought that was reasonable. When I went to pick up the car he said it took him less time than he though and it was $120.

$196.00 today at MB dealer. Included a wash, free soda's, coffee, current mags!
With 52K miles on it, I ask what the 60K transmission flush cost: $600 and some (forgot small change)!!

$196.00 today at MB dealer. Included a wash, free soda's, coffee, current mags!
With 52K miles on it, I ask what the 60K transmission flush cost: $600 and some (forgot small change)!!
You have to check out some other MB dealers. I've used one where they have a free breakfast/lunch counter and you can order whatever you like while you wait and of course they have racks of refrigerators so their free selection of drinks is like a convenience store. It's cheaper than giving you a free rental. Or if you want the free rental, make the appointment in advance and make sure they have a rental available for you on that day, otherwise push it out.

I had Subaru do the flush in my Legacy for $180 plus I had a discount coupon (I think 20%) last year. When I asked about getting my Impreza done this year it was $240. They told me prices went up. I said no thank you and called my local guy who quoted me between $80-100

These dealership prices are outrageous, but I mean they need to make cash to stay in business.

It costs like 20 bucks for a bottle and 17 for a cheap Chinese bleeder/vacuum on amazon.

Back