Ram 1500 Classic tire choice

My 2007 Ram 1500 has the 20" and tire store recommended Falken WildPeakHT tires. I can't say enough good about these tires. I have only 2 wheel drive and have yet to get stuck in Kentucky mud. With the Coopers I had before I would get stuck on wet grass. They are wearing like iron too and very quiet. Not cheap tires but worth it to me.

Not a winter tire, but I recently bought the Uniroyal Tiger Paw A/S. Dealership had the buy 3 get the 4th for $1.00 promotion. They make a big difference compared to the GY OEM. Then again, I’m in Florida.

Truck came with Goodyear Wrangler SR-A’s. I don’t see them making 20k miles, but that’s because I’m a child with 395h and a heavy foot.

I was happy with my RT43’s I had on my 300, the ATX’s caught my eye but they’re fairly new and not many reviews online.
I seem to be one of the few that haven’t been unhappy with the SR-A’s. My truck had a new set on it when I got it and 15k later they seem to be doing just fine with little to no wear. No snow in Ga though, and I’ve had to put it in 4wd to get out of someone’s yard before.. haha

I have a set of Milestar Patagonia AT/R on my Ram. Bought my 275/60r20 online at Wal-Mart for 115 a tire +12 M/B. I have. en impressed with them so far.

milestar-patagonia-at-r-b-285-65-18-n1053362-2__50877.1604753717.jpg

Back