Winter tires for 2019 Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NissanHauler
Looking into what tires I will be getting for my vehicle this Winter. I have a 2019 Dodge ram Classic 1500 4x4. The last 2 seasons in my Tacoma I was on Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT2's And was quite happy for the most part with my only complaint being ice.

For the Dodge what are your guys' recommendations. I live in New Hampshire, So there's always lots of ice And I frequently deal with both heavy deep snow on my rural commute to work and packed snow/ice when piddling around town. I'm also on the local volunteer department so I also will be responding in nor'easters or whatever whether New Hampshire decides to throw at me as which would require aggressive driving (generally). I'm looking to spend roughly 600 to 650 on a set of 4 But with the proper testimonial/proof of tire performance I'm willing to go up in price. For what it's worth I will not touch anything with the name Firestone on it. My tire size is 265-70R17
Also I'm looking to pick up an extra set of rims To put the snow tires on, I want them to be identical to OEM size but I don't know what size my rims are from the factory on my truck so if anyone knows any good cheap rims that are identical in size to the OEM tires on my truck I'd love a recommendation for that as well, I don't care if it's steel alloy ugly or pretty I just need a good set of rims so that I don't need to eat the [censored] Out of my factory Alloy wheels on my employers old tire machine.
***Tire must have mountain/snowflake symbol and I prefer studded or studdable tires***
Thank you, Ried FF/AEMT

So which tires did you end up choosing this winter
Originally Posted by NissanHauler
Looking into what tires I will be getting for my vehicle this Winter. I have a 2019 Dodge ram Classic 1500 4x4. The last 2 seasons in my Tacoma I was on Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT2's And was quite happy for the most part with my only complaint being ice.

For the Dodge what are your guys' recommendations. I live in New Hampshire, So there's always lots of ice And I frequently deal with both heavy deep snow on my rural commute to work and packed snow/ice when piddling around town. I'm also on the local volunteer department so I also will be responding in nor'easters or whatever whether New Hampshire decides to throw at me as which would require aggressive driving (generally). I'm looking to spend roughly 600 to 650 on a set of 4 But with the proper testimonial/proof of tire performance I'm willing to go up in price. For what it's worth I will not touch anything with the name Firestone on it. My tire size is 265-70R17
Also I'm looking to pick up an extra set of rims To put the snow tires on, I want them to be identical to OEM size but I don't know what size my rims are from the factory on my truck so if anyone knows any good cheap rims that are identical in size to the OEM tires on my truck I'd love a recommendation for that as well, I don't care if it's steel alloy ugly or pretty I just need a good set of rims so that I don't need to eat the [censored] Out of my factory Alloy wheels on my employers old tire machine.
***Tire must have mountain/snowflake symbol and I prefer studded or studdable tires***
Thank you, Ried FF/AEMT

So which tires did you end up choosing this winter??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back