R.I.P. Markie Post

This stinks. It seems in the last few years we've said goodbye to a lot of my favorites. I immediately recognized her name as that total babe I had a crush on from her Night Court days. Post could absolutely light up any room!

I miss the 80s, when things were relatively normal and people could engage in light hearted comedy without being PC or offended.

She also appeared on other shows, including an episode of Cheers where she is an absolute fox.

iu

Markie Post also famously was photographed jumping up and down on the bed in the Lincoln Bedroom of the Whitehouse. This was during the shameful era that Bill Clinton was selling access to Whitehouse rooms for the night in exchange for campaign contributions.
I guess she thought it was cool and being a celebrity she was one of the chosen people. Yeah, very classy.

I am also a fanboy. I still watch the Night Court reruns and she does indeed light up the room...any room.

Yep, second time I ever fell in love, right after Annette Funichello!
Same here. Annette was even cute as a Mousekateer. Yes I watched it, I'm that old.

Back