R.I.P. 01rangerxl, Alan

A mutual friend of ours reached out to me to let me know he passed. I checked his FB page and it looks like he passed maybe 5 or so days ago. He was a fellow parts ninja and we would regularly message back and forth about our experiences with customers and laugh how they were the same on both sides of the country. I will try to find out more with what happened when I can.

[QUOTE="I Wait, what?
[/QUOTE]
Yeah he always said I was country for drinking half n half straight up out of a glass or the bottle lol. We had many jokes about it cause anytime he asked me what I was up to I’d say sitting here reading the forum and drinking half n half creamer. Just can’t say the word he actually used lol.

Yeah he always said I was country for drinking half n half straight up out of a glass or the bottle lol. We had many jokes about it cause anytime he asked me what I was up to I’d say sitting here reading the forum and drinking half n half creamer. Just can’t say the word he actually used lol.
Okay so half/half is a lot better than what I was thinking you were doing. You gave the impression you're just over here chugging on some vanilla caramel creamer out of the jug.

Oh man, I've had some great exchanges with him on here in the past, this is so sad to hear! :(

Is there an obituary or something, so we could send flowers?
His FB last shows working at Serra Chevrolet in Birmingham, AL. If someone can call that would be awesome. His last name was Gerard. We've been busy today at work so I haven't been able to get a proper amount of time to call. I think they had a Kia dealer associated with them as well as he mentioned doing Kia parts also.

His FB last shows working at Serra Chevrolet in Birmingham, AL. If someone can call that would be awesome. His last name was Gerard. We've been busy today at work so I haven't been able to get a proper amount of time to call. I think they had a Kia dealer associated with them as well as he mentioned doing Kia parts also.
Just found his FB, Jesus, he doesn't look very old... :oops:

Back