Quaker State 5W40 Euro gone?

A year ago I got some Quaker State 5W40 Euro, so now it was time to change oil and I tried to buy more of the same, and it seems to be gone. Is it discontinued?

Related: go to walmart oil section, there's basically no XW40 synthetic passenger car anything now, and almost nothing labeled "Euro" (they had one 20wt, I think it was Valvoline). I only use 40wt in 2 cars. I ended up going with Delo 15W40 synthetic diesel oil.

I saw Euro 40 weight at a local Walmart last week. Maybe Bubba didn't show up to stock shelves the day you were there, or maybe it didn't sell well at your local store.

Mine has it on the shelf. But you can always order online and get free shipping by spending the minimum which isn't much.

Tried the store first, then tried a search online on walmart.com. Like ylk1 said they must have not wanted me to buy it since it's not "correct" for my car (2015 Taurus), even though I removed the car from my profile. Oh well, I've used the 15W40 before in this car, and in the summer here a "cold start" can easily be at 100 deg.

My walmart no longer carries it the price tab where it was is no longer there glad I snagged a clearance Jug.

This happened at my Walmart in the past. It came back on the shelf. I was going to buy some QS a couple of weeks ago and every 40 had a clearance tag and it was all gone. I’m sure it will be back eventually. The guys here will just have to wait a bit to neckbeard their oil and build up their oil fort.

Back