PRIME GUARD POF-241 NEW FILTER CUT OPEN

Apparently we have some USA input...

ECOGARD Synthetic+ Extended Life Oil Filters are the perfect match for synthetic oil changes with intervals up to 10,000 miles. Precision engineered by our U.S. based product development team and designed to enhance the installer experience, ECOGARD Synthetic+ Oil Filters meet the requirements for maintaining new vehicle warranties

I just tried on a different device, the S241s are back up in price but the slightly oversized 195s are still at 6 bucks. I didn't have any 241s in my cart so not sure now if that works or not.

On my first device the 241s are still listed on sale even though I don't have them in my cart, I have 195s in the cart. I'm gonna add some 241s quick.

I just tried on a different device, the S241s are back up in price but the slightly oversized 195s are still at 6 bucks. I didn't have any 241s in my cart so not sure now if that works or not.

On my first device the 241s are still listed on sale even though I don't have them in my cart, I have 195s in the cart. I'm gonna add some 241s quick.
Mine shipped from a company called Transtar industries.
I have 3 tractors that I can use the x241 on and it's cheap.

1000002345.jpg

Back