PREDATOR PREY

I just finished watching the new movie PREDATOR PREY.
For those that don't know about it, it's the newest Predator movie (#5) in the Predator series. It wasn't brought to the theatres, just to HULU.
It was/is by far the BEST Predator movie EVER, out of all of the Predator movies made so far! I mean, I am totally speechless!
All I can say is, WOW!

Good to hear, big fan of this series including the Alien vs Predator movies. Too bad they had to go this route and skip the theaters, I'm sure there will be a lot of disappointed fans of the series, including me.

I think the best one was Predators, the one where a group of mercenaries/murderers were dropped off on a planet for sport hunting.

Good to hear, big fan of this series including the Alien vs Predator movies. Too bad they had to go this route and skip the theaters, I'm sure there will be a lot of disappointed fans of the series, including me.

I think the best one was Predators, the one where a group of mercenaries/murderers were dropped off on a planet for sport hunting.
This too was my favorite.............. until I watched PREY.
I have been a HUGE Predator fan since the beginning. The one Shane Black directed in 2018 was way too much Hollywooding!
When you watch PREY, come back and tell me how you too think it's the best Predator movie yet.

I figured it was going to be hot garbage like most everything coming out of Hollywood these days. I would watch it but I don't have Hulu. Maybe if it comes to Prime I can watch it.

I figured it was going to be hot garbage like most everything coming out of Hollywood these days. I would watch it but I don't have Hulu. Maybe if it comes to Prime I can watch it.
HULU offers a FREE 7-day period. You have to provide a CC but just delete the offer before 7 days and it's all good.
My friend here at the complex I live in has HULU and just added me to her account last week.
Watch this movie if you can. It's the best Predator movie yet! (How many more times will I say this? 🤷‍♂️ )

Is this Prey movie part of a franchise started with Schwarzenegger? Maybe I'll watch it tonite as I've a Hulu subscription.

Yes Sir it is. But this new movie is by far the best one yet.
They are in the year 1719 when Predator makes his first visit to earth. And it's with the Commanche Indians.
I enjoyed the first one with Arnie, and I may have seen the second one ... now my interest is piqued.

I enjoyed the first one with Arnie, and I may have seen the second one ... now my interest is piqued.
This is an Easter Egg. If you watched the 2nd Predator movie with Danny Glover, at the end of the movie he receives something.
You will see it in the Prey movie and put 1 +1 to equal 2 and say, "Ah ha!"

Don't have hulu but found it elsewhere. Is this movie supposed to be REAL dark, I mean I had to turn the brightness up on my TV even for the daylight scenes and forget about seeing anything but fire in the night scenes, otherwise.

Didn't watch it though, noticed how dark, am waiting to dim the room lighting once it is dark outside.

Pretty good. Some familiar lines. Original is one of my favorite movies if all time. I think they use Liquimoly Molygen as the Predator's blood.

Don't have hulu but found it elsewhere. Is this movie supposed to be REAL dark, I mean I had to turn the brightness up on my TV even for the daylight scenes and forget about seeing anything but fire in the night scenes, otherwise.

Didn't watch it though, noticed how dark, am waiting to dim the room lighting once it is dark outside.
That's a BOOTLEG movie. I hope you have a great ANTI-VIRUS protection.

A 5'5" 121 lbs primitive native girl takes on an advanced weaponry-wielding >7-foot-tall >520 lbs space-faring Yautja hunter warrior and is victorious. Predator was alright. That was 35 years ago!

I just finished watching the new movie PREDATOR PREY.
For those that don't know about it, it's the newest Predator movie (#5) in the Predator series. It wasn't brought to the theatres, just to HULU.
It was/is by far the BEST Predator movie EVER, out of all of the Predator movies made so far! I mean, I am totally speechless!
All I can say is, WOW!

They say it’s the first hunt in one of the trailers… that is incorrect according to Predator 2 as well as the alien vs predator movie if you want to count that one.

Somewhat like saying it wasn’t Vader who cut off looks hand because it didn’t happen in the new movies. 🤷‍♂️

Back