Post your latest oil change

2022 (Updated) Silverado 1500 5.3 LT Z71
-AFM wasn’t activated due to chip shortage, which is why I bought the truck.
-10,046 on odometer, last changed 4992 miles
-Mobil 1 0W20 EP previous fill and new fill
-Wix WL10255XP (will buy Mobil 1 filters after my stash runs out).

I know the EP could easily do what the OLM allows, but EP is only $2 more and I figure if Armageddon hits I’ll be sitting pretty with the EP. (I’m not religious, think pandemic or WW3). I think I’m going to start using the 0W20 AFE and shorten the OCI to 4000 miles and change the filter every other OCI. I have a lot of short trips on the weekend and my commute to work is 22 miles one way but can take an hour depending on traffic/construction. I really like the truck and my cheap a$s wants to hang on to it for 300k miles.

Change oil in my 2013 Fiat Pop, 1.4 non-turbo engine and have a 5 speed manual transmission. I used Quaker State 5w30 Ultimate Protection Synthetic Oil.

Attachments

• IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 25
Change oil in my 2013 Fiat Pop, 1.4 non-turbo engine and have a 5 speed manual transmission. I used Quaker State 5w30 Ultimate Protection Synthetic Oil.
Nice. 👍

I think my next oil purchase is going to be QSUP. I’ve been using PP but the price recently went up a bit. Once I use up the few I have on hand, it is probably going be QSUP up next. At least assuming that price doesn’t go up too.

Maintenance guy at work plow truck. Here is the last PM I did on it. Truck now has 40,300 miles on it

Out: Safety Kleen 5w30 synthetic oil and Auto Extra 618-57060. Tech at another location of ours left filter I put on when I did last PM ON. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

In: MOPAR 0w40 and a PZ-167 filter

Also did front rotors and pads. Went thru Chrysler dealer since AutoZone didn’t have pads.

2009 Pontiac G5; 189,843 miles on the 2.2 Ecotec.
Out: Mix of QS HM and GTX HM 5W-20 plus a bottle of STP OT and an Ecoguard cartridge filter. Approx 5900 miles on them.
IN: Castrol GTX HM 5W-30 and a Motomaster (Fram) MCH 9018 filter. Got oil changed at my work with a coupon at the same time I had my winter tires put on.

2017 Chrysler Pacifica

~98500 vehicles miles

OCI is usually following the OLM but I changed a bit early due to the hodgepodge of oils.

Out: Combo of Sunoco? (I didn't change the oil last time and that's what I'm told they used) plus 1qt PP 5w20 and 1/2qt of HPL PCMO used for top off over the 85% of the OLM.

In: 6.25qts of M1 EP HM and a Fram Endurance

Back