Post your latest beer consumption

IMG_8364.jpeg

This is very good. Dad picked this up at Earth Fare today to go with our burgers. I’m picking up more for my birthday dinner on Tuesday with steaks. Very good beer. I think I’ve found a new one for my top 3 list.

Well I’m having a small batch brew from a local brewery. They brewed this for the special occasion a couple of weeks ago. It’s pretty good.
Point Remove Brewing Co. in Morrilton, Arkansas.
Cheers my friends! 🍻

IMG_1453.jpeg

For HEMIBENNY

this beer came with the stein I posted picture of. $8.99 at new beer distributor down road from ke.

View attachment 215531

I’ve sort of had it. It was at the Kempinski Xiamen in China where we were staying. It was made at the onsite brewpub, so it wasn’t imported. We got a coupon for a free beer with our stay.

Didn’t have to go to work today so I’m day drinking at Almanac Brewing in Alameda, California. Interesting spot here at the former NAS Alameda, now known as Alameda Point. There are a whole bunch of repurposed aircraft hangers, although it looks like the building that Almanac uses was built new. There’s a sign that calls this area “Distillers’ Row”.

IMG_4262.jpeg

They allow consumption of their single cans on premises, but apparently not if they’re purchased in a 4 pack where there’s a substantial discount.

Back